Yorbing Staff Thursday August 15, 2019
*Featured Image: EurWeb.com And Article From: The Pulse.com.gh
Three Simple Ways To Treat Dandruff
Dandruff is very embarrassing, it also leads to an itchy scalp and hair fall.
The quality of the hair care products you use has a direct effect on your hair’s appearance. Fake ingredients can contribute to dandruff, dry, frizzy hair, split ends and breakage.
Get rid of dandruff immediately with these simple remedies:
Though not a natural remedy, it is definitely a quick way to get rid of dandruff. Aspirin contains salicylates, an active ingredient in most dandruff shampoos.
- 2 aspirin tablets
- Crush the tablets. Add it to any normal shampoo.
- Let it lather and keep it on for 5 minutes.
- Wash your hair. If you feel the aspirin powder on your scalp, rinse again with plain shampoo.
2. Baking soda
Yes, baking soda can help you get rid of dandruff. It is alkaline in nature and helps eliminate dead skin cells by acting as a mild exfoliant. It also helps in controlling oil secretion on the scalp.
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Wash your hair with warm water.
- Add water to baking soda to form a paste.
- Apply it on your scalp and massage it for a few minutes.
- Rinse your hair with plain water or shampoo.
This citrus fruit has abundant vitamin C and is acidic in nature which helps keep dandruff at bay. You can either squeeze out its juice or rub it directly on the scalp.
- Juice of 4 lemons or raw lemon slices.
- Rub lemon slices on your scalp and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with plain water.
- Do this once a week to see results.